Alarm Systems Inc. shares about upgrading commercial physical security systems and why it is important in keeping your organization protected.
Amid continuing supply chain issues and economic uncertainty, recent statistics highlight a rise in criminal incidents such as theft, organized retail theft, vandalism, violence, and fraud. Despite this trend, many companies have not considered valuable strategies to protect their organization such as updating their security systems.
Physical security is a crucial aspect of protecting personnel, hardware, software, networks, and data from physical harm and is a business’s first line of defense. Unlike cybersecurity, physical security is often overlooked, yet it remains vital.
Top Reasons to Upgrade Commercial Security Systems
- Criminals are becoming increasingly clever and exploiting known vulnerabilities.
- New technologies have greater capabilities and provide additional benefits, such as increased awareness and improved efficiency.
- Upgraded security systems provide the best possible protection for people, assets, and information.
Video surveillance systems are a valuable tool in preventing criminal activity and collecting evidence in case of incidents. Upgraded systems offer real-time monitoring and recording of activity, enabling security personnel to respond promptly to potential threats. Benefits of upgrading include:
- Improved image quality with high-resolution cameras that produce clear images for easier identification.
- Enhanced data management, allowing security personnel to easily search and retrieve specific footage.
- Increased flexibility through integration with other security systems, such as access control and intrusion detection, to provide a comprehensive security view.
Access control systems control who can enter and exit a commercial property and when. Upgrading these systems offers:
- Enhanced security with advanced features like biometric authentication and smart cards.
- Increased convenience through integration with other systems, streamlining the process of granting access.
- Improved record-keeping with detailed records of who has entered and exited the property and when.
Intrusion detection systems detect and alert security personnel of potential security breaches. Upgrading these systems can provide:
- Improved detection accuracy with advanced sensors that reduce false alarms.
- Enhanced integration with other systems, providing a comprehensive security view.
- Increased reliability with advanced technologies that reduce the risk of system failures.
Commercial physical security systems, including video surveillance, access control, and intrusion detection, play a crucial role in a comprehensive security program. With new technologies and advancements emerging all the time, upgrading your security systems will ensure the best protection for your assets.
Commercial Security In IL and Nationwide
ASI is a local security integration company with a national presence with two corporate offices serving customers across America. With solutions including access control, intrusion detection, video surveillance, and live video monitoring, ASI can simplify the complex through seamless hardware and software integration, all under an easy-to-manage ecosystem.
We make sure your security suite functions holistically to prevent operational silos. Our expert integrators will ensure your new and existing hardware are interoperable and working optimally and efficiently.
If you are looking for “Commercial Security Integration Near Me,” look no further than ASI. Call ASI today at 844-222-2280 for more information.